Saturday, August 27, 2011

It Helps

So much for my plans!
I had an idea that I could get some
visible work done this week, to post.
I took the "before" and "this is
the problem" photos and called
Dad for our daily check in.
He was not OK.
He's doing quite well, now.
I spent the night at his house,
Wednesday, got very
little done on Thursday and
Friday was errand day.
I got home, exhausted, and
the cable guy showed up at the door,
unexpectedly.
He installed a couple of boxes.
My son came home from
taking my father
to the doctor.
My friend came to clean.
So much for sorting and hauling!
While I rested she cleaned my bathroom.
I got enough stuff moved so that
she could do my kitchen floor.
I got the dishes done.
At least part of my house looks 
like I care!   

4 comments:

  1. I love your pitchers - they're one of my weaknesses - up on the cupboards : ) Hope next week goes better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pitchers are one of my weaknesses, too. White ones always catch my eye. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aunt Lou! :)

    I wasn't able to respond to your email as you do not have an email account associated with your blog.

    The tool that I used to create the pleats is a pleater tool, created by Angie Knowles. Here is a link to the information. Hope that helps.

    Mel

    http://www.homefashionsu.com/quick-pleater-makes-perfect-pleats/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Mel. I'm not too savvy with this stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete