Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Oh, Deer! I've Done It, Again!

I bought something else for which I
have no room in my house.
This is a big problem I have.
When I find a bargain that
captures my imagination,
I don't think very hard about
where it will fit.  I just pounce.

Now, I did pass some things
 along, today.
You may laugh at me because
I also passed along my son's
boots, rather than his old
ones.

Aaaannd, I did think the deer
will make a fun subject for
one of my other blogs...

...plus, the price was well nigh
irresistable.
Could you have resisted?
(sigh)
I suppose you could. 

2 comments:

  1. It's such a nice shape! Do a quick project. Like spray paint a pastel color and then glitter. I'm sure you have a great idea. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Caroline. I have a list of ideas. Before I do any spray painting, I used the deer as is in two poss on Aunt Lou's Den. :)

    ReplyDelete