Monday, July 25, 2011

Well, Then!

Today was one of those days when I wanted to give up, crawl back into my unmade bed and tell the world to go away.  I felt as though the little progress that I have made is not nearly enough.  A week of hot humid weather plus a sunburn plus several hours of my body rejecting something (something we ate, I think because my DH and Oneson had it, too) left me feeling useless and rather worthless. 

Looking back on the day, I see a little to encourage me.  I did do a load of laundry and hang it out.  I even brought the half of that load that was dry into the house.  I may even get that half load put away! 
                                   Hooray!
My mind actually connected two
dots and I put some dolls that I
don't want to lose track of into
my beautiful storage cases. (They
had been in a sorting box, awaiting
just such a perfect place to live.)
Hooray!

I am in love with
these Snapware(R)
Snap 'N Stack containers.
Baskets are prettier
but these are sooo handy.

So, as I write this, the supper
is started and I am encouraged
a bit by the fact that when I looked at
this wall, this afternoon

I actually saw a pretty vision,
instead of the long work yet to go.
Hooray!

That's three cheers, my dears,
and a lot more cheer than I was
feeling earlier.

I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment