Thursday, July 14, 2011

GAH! -- ha ha ha!

Well, you may as well laugh as cry, so I am.

I did do a small load and a large load, today, reducing Mount Laundry to a few towels and rags.  Of course, most of the second load did not dry, so I will have to remember to check them, tomorrow.

I did scrub the toilet bowl by hand this morning.  Of course, the scrub is still right where I left it, intending to come back and finish plus do the sink.

I did take another stab at the pile on the couch.  I made some progress.  Of course, I went next door for a few minutes, got to hold a little baby for a little while, then offered to take my visiting niece two towns over to see if she could find her friends. ( She did. )
And... when I got home my DH was already here and wanted to go somewhere, soo...
When we finally got home and I turned on the living room light, the last flash of the dying bulb showed I had left things scattered about!  I had to do a small mad scramble and pile most of it back up, again.  (Too dark for a photo.)
Then, as I was inserting the memory card from my camera into my net book, the little tab (write protect/write) fell out!  I may find it, but then what??

You haff to laff!  And why not?  It wasn't a bad day.  Just a little nuts!

2 comments:

  1. I guess the little white tab won't effect getting the pictures off the camera...

    I have to do laundry tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picked up another card, today. M camera is so "old" (3 years) that I had only one choice!

    ReplyDelete