Thursday, June 30, 2011

Odd Day

Today was a little odd.
I felt like crawling into
a hole but a few things
did get done.


Here's what happened
when I stacked the books
too high!

I got every last dish done!
Then, of course, they started
piling up, again.

Out of this big fat mess,
I put away some of
the things.  I recycled
some, too.

Laundry was kind of
amusing.  At first it seemed
like a good, breezy drying day.
Then the breeze slowed down,
the clouds thickened
and the birds started singing
their it's-gonna-rain songs.

I looked at the sky.
I felt the clothes.
The clothes were dry,
with a few exceptions.
I took them in.
They are all put away.
(I often don't get that done
in good time.)

Not only did it not rain;
the sun came out for a little while.

Hee Hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment