Thursday, June 21, 2012

Not Giving Up

My struggles have not come
to a fairy tale conclusion.

I have let things pile back up in the spaces I'd cleared.

Some things still look better than they did before I started this blog. 

I need to get serious with the clearing out and organising of my things. 

Inch by inch or in great strides, I'm trusting God that He will help me make this happen. 

I don't need a showplace.  I don't even want a showplace. 

I do want to glorify my heavenly Father in this area.  My family has suffered enough. 

My life has been restricted enough. 

I will trust and work for victory.

5 comments:

  1. Amen - I'm glad you're trusting in God for your strength - let the small victories empower you to attain greater ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'll also say Amen to that. I came to your blog today to give you a blog award. You can see the picture on my blog. I hadn't been blogging much and did not realize you were in a slump! Well, today you get the blog award for this blog because I have such problems being a mess. I admire your honesty about it! And you're always so encouraging. I'm still "in the closet" about my messes--well, that is, if I could fit in the closet with all my junk! So the blog award is yours for great encouragementand bravery to show all in pictures! I think you're supposed to pass it on to 5 blogs but you don't have to.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, BBD. :) I am humbled by your encouragement. I'm not brilliant about these award things. Don't be insulted if I don't get it right. :P

      Delete
  3. Depression is such a huge factor in my problem with messiness, James. I have an unrealistic idea of how much I will accomplish and I'm spoiled, too. Still, it must get better! I'm still hopeful. :) Thank you for your comment, and blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete