Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Progress is not Fast Enough! Perfection, Now!! (pant, pant)

This is how my living room looks, now.
Well, right now my sister is sitting in that chair, as we both do some catching up online, so it actually looks much better than this.  My sisters (I have three) brighten up any room.
Anyway, I want it all done!  Right now!  I'm laughing at myself.  I have been having a period of physical discomfort, family has been around (yippee) at my Dad's, next door and Oneson and my DH have been passing a nasty little cold around.  These are not good enough excuses for my impatient self.  I still want more on the tree and less on the floor!

This is Thanksgiving Day.  I think progress has been made.  I have to see the glass as half full -- and the living room as half empty!  Now, I am really amusing myself.

2 comments:

  1. He he he, 'half empty' ..you're so witty : ) I do hope everyone's heads feel better soon! Don't worry, that's how we all feel sometimes. I have to tell myself, patience dear, you can't win the house over to cleanliness by yelling at it, you just have to smile at it and say, "just wait till I get started!"
    Of course, then I have to get started ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting is not always the problem. Before I went to bed, tonight, I had to stack some of my "starting" out of the way because I was too tired and shaky (and clueless) to finish.

    Thank you for your encouragement, Eva Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete